Hi to all moms and moms-to-be out there.

I'm currently trying for a baby (without my hubby's full support actually). Hm... It's been abt 9 days since i've had intercourse and i've been experiencing consistently high body temp, senstive nipples and some stomach cramps (which are starting to go away now). It's abt 3 days away from my usual period and I am not spotting yet.
I have also taken 2 urine tests which shows (-). Please let me know if I should be experiencing the above if I am really pregnant.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
I think it might be too soon for you to be experiencing some of the pregnancy symptoms, but have you missed your period yet?
|

Hi,

thanks for reply. My menses came a little bit and now it stopped. I went to the doc yest and he said i'll have to wiat and see. The bleeding seems a lot more than implantation bleeding.
My hubby's not very encouraging either.... Sighz....
|

Experienced User
When I first took the hpt is said negative then I waited a few more days and it was maybe 3 days after my missed period and took another hpt and it said positive. Doctors usually want to wait until youve missed your period before they do blood tests.
|

Hi,

yes, the doc did not do a blood test for me yest as I experienced a little menstration which stopped today. I did a urine test on my own yest - still (-). Sighzz.... Not fun at all to go through all this.

Should I be not pregnant, are there any drugs which can improve my fertility? Seriously... My hubby's not the least bit helpful on this... Sometime being the female chauvinist pig, I had the intention to just have the baby and then discard the daddy and raise my baby by myself! :)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sometimes we have to wait until 3 weeks past missed period to get + urine test. Some women never get + urine test. But only 2% do not get + blood test.

I had to wait until 3weeks past missed period 20 years ago, and my daughter had to wait 3 weeks past missed period 2 years ago. She had numerous tests at different times. We both knew we were, they even gave me a shot to try and make me have my period when 5 weeks preg. Did pelvic and everything told me I wasnt preg. 2 weeks later they say oh, you are 7 weeks pregnant. Hcg levels are different for all women, and for all pregnancy's.

Hope you are --baby dust
|

Thanks u all!!! :p now crossing my fingers
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Hi
I share the similar problem. The only difference is I have the full support of my husband. There are fertility drugs out there that help improve fertility. I am trying for my second child and I have been more and more upset when I get my period. I am taking clomid. Clomid helps you ovulate much better. Although it sometimes takes till your fourth cycle to get pregnant. I finished my fourth cycle and had an iui. Wish me luck. I wish you luck as well. If you have any questions about clomid please ask.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...