Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Not Sure If Preg Symptoms Or Patch Symptoms!! Please Help!

I am 20 years old now but from the time I was like 17-19 I was on depo shot. After 2 years they say you cant use the shot no more due to health problems but anyways, I went 9 months without shot becuase I was abstinant at the time and for the simple fact they wouldnt let me anymore. I never had periods on the shot!!

I started dating a guy this month so I went to doctor and got the patch just incase. Well, I applied the patch late on wendesday and had sex on frid and sat. The doctors really didnt explain everything out about the patch. I thought it was effective within like 24 hours or so. About a week went by and I noticed my breasts were sore and red around nipple area, also had heartburn, my back and stomache acked, and vomiting I have never had a scare like this b4 so I may just be over reacting or its all sychological.

Well, since all this I found out online that the patch is not effective for first week of use. That just great!! They could have told me that.

Basically what I want to know is are the side effects im having from the patch or could I possibly be pregnant? They have alot of the same side affects. Also how soon after sex can I take a pregnancy test? I am really wanting to know as soon as possible!!! Its bugging me out !!

I model and my bf is pro bball player so this is real serios to us to know. Even though it is only our stupidity for jeopordizing our careers!!

Whether I am pregnant or not doesnt matter whatever is in gods will will be.

Please someone give me some advice asap!! God bless!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...