I am 15 yrs old, n I think dat I am pregnant, but im not really sure. It seems like im always eating. I'll eat lunch at skool, then ill come home, n eat sumthin' else. My stomach has been hurtin' alot lately, n i'm always wanting to sleep. My stomach is even gettin bigger, b/c I was talkin' to my friend n she asked me "are u pregnant?" n I said "not that I know of, why?" n then she said "cuz u are a little pudgy, n u look like u r, n it seems like ur eating all the time". I've been sorta moody. My best friend, I just feel like she is annoying n I hate her, and I always wanna start cry or somethin, for no reason. I have to go to the bathroom alot to, i'll get up in the middle of the night to go, n b4 I never got up in the middle of the night. And when I sleep I don't hear nething at all. Plz help me, I don't know wut to do.
thanx...

Katiedid
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2005
It is best for you to get a test done whether you by one or go to the doctors just to put ur mind at rest least you will know get tested :lol:
|

Experienced User
:shock:

if I were you, i'd get a test.. Asap!! Because if you are, and you wait to long, it might be to late to decide on what your going to do with it. You want to have options.. Get a test!!
|

Well I am going to have one of my friends go n buy me a pregnancy test, b/c he is 19 so he said dat he would go buy it for me. I know dat if im pregnant im goin' to keep it b/c I was adopted n so I know how it feels, n I don't like bein' adopted at all, its not the funnest thing to be adopted, cuz I live in ks, n my real mom lives in sc so I only get to see her like once a yr if im lucky, but I know im goin' to keep da baby.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...