It seems I have become among the cursed. A couple of years ago I used to work out at the gym, lifting light weights. After about a year I could no longer lift simple weights because my wrists and interior elbow tendon would become very painful, so I had to quit the gym. Then I tried running which after a while caused my ankles to hurt badly.
I don’t know what happened but over last winter my knees started to become sore and now they are awful! Just sitting down they throb. I have to buy hydrocodone off the internet (thank god for nrop) because max strength tylenol or anything else won't ease the pain which will keep me up all night.
The problem is escalating incredible fast. I now hear my shoulders popping which follows with some pain so I know in a short time they will be sore and weak like my knees. My joins used to be so strong, never made a popping noise, and now they crack and pop whenever I stand up and move around. I never played sports either. I'm afraid in a year I won’t be able to go up stairs into my apartment and then i'll be in wheel chair a few years after. This scares me a lot, i'm really too young for this and I never did anything to actually ask for it. I know for one thing, it’s a bullet in the head before i’m marked for handicapped! I blame my mom for she has mild ms, and my father who has mild arthritis, but they are in their late 50’s.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....