My boyfriend and myself have been trying to have a baby for almost six months and yet no sucess. Since he is a father from his previous relationship I doubt that he is the one with the problem. I have consulted this with my doctor and he has done some test, but yet i'm told i'm fine that some women just take longer than others. My question is............ Rolling Eyes is it possible to get pregnant during the beginning of your period? I ask because everytime we try, its always when my period is gone. Maybe you have more information on this topic and can help me as to what we can do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi twizted,

there is most probably nothing at all wrong with you. It is most likely just a case of not having intercourse on your most fertile days. Many couples have trouble concieving because they just can't seem to catch those most critical days where they have released an egg. Just remember we only release an egg once a month, and it is only there waiting to be fertilised for a few days, so if your not calculating which days to have intercourse, you would nearly need to have sex every day of the month just to catch the right day. We usually release an egg approx. 14 days after our period, so having intercourse just before or after your period is not going to help at all. Have you tried ovulation kits ? They are very helpful.

good luck
|

Active User, very eHealthy
As always suzy gave wonderful advice. 6 months is surely not that long of an amount of time to be concerned over. In fact it takes most couples a couple of years to successfully conceive (although of course for some it may take a longer or shorter amount of time). If the doctor says everything is fine with you then don't worry and just have fun Smile before you know it you will have a little baby!
|

Fight Infertility Cream
A cream found @ http://naturalcream.Cjb.Net said to increase fertility. Whats your view?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...