When I am active my joint pain goes away. When I get up in the morning and after sitting for more than 30 minutes, I am very stiff and have pain in my ankles, knees and back. I can walk it off in about 10 minutes. If I do heavy work or some running with my dogs I am ok, but at night in bed my hips keep my awake. Alive or asperin help.
I am 56 years old male. Is this some kind of arthritis ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 7th, 2003
Experienced User
All the symptoms you have referred to, do suggest that you suffer from arthritis. As to the type of the same we need to rule out through some investigations whether it is rheumatoid arthritis. Usually in ra the pain does have diurnal variation, i.E. It can vary during day or night time.

Homoeopathy has very good remedies to relieve you of the pain and see that there is slow down in progress of your arthritis. Your homoeopath would need more details of your problem to come at the right remedy to suit you.

Dr.Venugopal gouri
bhms(bachelor of homoeopathic medicine & surgery)
consultant homoeopath
|

replied May 9th, 2018
Experienced User
Soothe the back pain with cold and or hot. Don't underestimate the pain reduction of simply applying cold packs and or hot packs to help reduce your lower back pain and spur the healing process.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....