Hey guys need advice ok here it goes, I had my period last june! And I missed my period last july and now august I dont have my period yet! Im irregular.. But now! Im feeling the same symptoms that I have before I get my period!.. So is it possible that after a few months that you will feel the symptoms of pregnancy or is it just pms?.. I didn't had sex though but he fingered me and he rubbed his to me last may (we're wearing undies) so is it possible that I can pregnant??????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2005
Hey
Sweetie you missed 2 periods you need to check that out. So you should either take a pregnacy test or blood test at the doctor
|

replied November 26th, 2008
from personal expirience,, when i miss a period one month i get really bad cramps, really sore breasts and a few other stuff too by the next one. everyone is different but since you skipped 2 months im thinking its because of that. im almost positive your not pregnant, iv also had close calls like that but end up worrying myself too much for nothing. id advise to not do the same,, it also delays your period
|

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2008
Supporter
this post is from 2005. I think she knows by now wether she was pregnant or not. but good reply.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...