Man this is crazy the same thing is happening to me too. See me and my bf have been together like 4 months now and when we make out I just can't help put to u no and neither can he. Can I get pregnet from that. We always have are clothes on and we have like dry humped over 8 times but before when we just started doing it I was so worried that I got these stomach problems but then I got my period. But now we are doing it agien and I em off my period. And it still worries me. I talked to him today about it and he said that he wont do it anymore and will stop me and he tells me it is phsicly impossible for me to get pregnet that way. But iam so worried please help..... :?:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 16th, 2005
Re: Dry Hum ? Is It Bad ?
wowgirl90 wrote:
man this is crazy the same thing is happening to me too. See me and my bf have been together like 4 months now and when we make out I just can't help put to u no and neither can he. Can I get pregnet from that. We always have are clothes on and we have like dry humped over 8 times but before when we just started doing it I was so worried that I got these stomach problems but then I got my period. But now we are doing it agien and I em off my period. And it still worries me. I talked to him today about it and he said that he wont do it anymore and will stop me and he tells me it is phsicly impossible for me to get pregnet that way. But iam so worried please help..... :?:

hahahahahaha.... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you cannot get pregnant from dry humping with all your clothes on... Come on!!!
|

replied August 17th, 2005
Experienced User
:roll:
|

Experienced User
:lol: r u serious hon??? I mean stop and really think about your question, cause you problably could answer that yourself. Dry humping is not having sex.
|

As long as you two are both wearing more than just underwear, you should be fine.
|

replied August 29th, 2005
Dry Sex
Me and my girlfriend have been going for 3 months and when ever we make out we end up dry humping (fully clothed when we do this). Some times while doing this I have an ejaculation and it goes through my pants and one time I got her pants wet. The wet spot was prolly 6 inches away from her vagina, but now she is late for her period. Im hoping its do to increased stress and exercise in her life(started vollyball this month). She is really concerned and so am i. Usually she gets her period every 21 days but hit has been 27 days and she hasnt gotten it. I need someone who knows more about this to help me out. Should I be worried.
|

Extremely eHealthy
No you should not be worried. But if you really start to stress maybe you should think twice before doing anything sexual. If this has you worried then dont even dry hump. Again I would say she is 100% not pregnant.
It is probably stress or puberty that is causing her not to have her period.
|

Thank u for your knowledge. I hope your right and it really helps me not worry as much. Thank u very much.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Dry humping has never and never will cause a pregnancy
|

Me Wowgirl90
Well I get my period in 4 days so hopefully I get it lol jk. I know now that I can't get pregnet from that. I talked to my bf agien and he told me that inless all are clothes are off and he is inside of me and cums that there is no damn way I could get knocked up. And pluse he also told me when we do you know dry hum that he doesn't even cum he just leaks or something he said. Thanks for all the advice
|

Extremely eHealthy
Quote:

it is possible to become pregnant while engaging in sexual intercourse while fully clothed, if the man ejaculates and the semen soaks through the clothing and reach your vagina. You are at greatest risk if the clothing is thin and you rub together for a long time after he ejaculates. Regardless of whether your bodies are separated by material, clothing is not a form of birth control. Clothing does not prevent semen form entering the vagina. The only protection from pregnancy is the consistent use of some form of birth control, such as "the pill" or condoms.

If semen is ejaculated or rubbed near the vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy if some sperm find their way inside the vaginal canal.

...But cloth that is loosely woven is more easily penetrable. If you still have concerns, make sure semen does not land near the vagina regardless of whether both of you are clothed; and if that does happen, change clothes immediately and rinse yourself off thoroughly.
|
Users who thank fatfamily02 for this post: YaBoiB23 

I was gonna say if someone else didn't..But haven't you heard of immaculate conception before?
|

replied August 30th, 2005
So should I be worried?
|

replied August 30th, 2005
No you shouldn't be worried i'm just making a well deserved point
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...