I know that this is probably a stupid question but, would it hurt the baby at all, (even during early pregnancy) to maturbate?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper marav
|

replied August 16th, 2005
Experienced User
No not at all, its normal to have a higher sex drive while your preg I know mine was :lol: I cant see how it would hurt? If sex is ok then so is masturbating
|

replied August 20th, 2005
I agree, it is safe.

Do not engaged in oral as air can be blown in the vagina and cause major problems
|

replied June 21st, 2006
I wouldnt use a vibe or a dildo either..Lols..I dunno..I just woudlnt
|

replied June 26th, 2006
I think its normal if your really worried ask youe midwife.
I know plenty of pregnant woman that have used vibes while been preganant
|

replied September 16th, 2006
Masturbating While Pregnant
Absolutely, it's okay. In fact, the release may actually be good in reducing stress levels. As far as dildos, if you can have sex, why would a dildo be unsafe? Unless the thing is fifteen inches long, what possible harm couyld there be?
The only exceptions I can think of is if you were very close to your due date, you might induce labour w/ sex and/or orgasm but really...Anyone who tells you that masturbation or sex (in the appropriate position given your belly size) is not okay is just plain wrong.
|

replied January 17th, 2009
but is it ok to still masturbate face down? it seems to apply uncomfortable pressure to my belly but its the only pleasurable way of masturbating for me, either with a pillow or on sofa arm or something similar. Am I hurting the baby?
|

replied September 3rd, 2009
is it possible to feel your baby with you finger while masterbating?
|

replied September 8th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Inklid, the baby is safely inside your uterus. You are feeling your cervix.
|

replied November 5th, 2009
Masturbating at early pregnancy
Hello, how about masturbating at an early stage of pregnancy , say week 5 or 6?
|

replied November 5th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Go for it. Why will pleasuring yourself harm your body or the baby? The only time you should be carefull is when you are prone to miscarry or your doctor tells you to avoid having an orgasm.
|

replied February 4th, 2010
Masturbation while pregnant
After I tend to masturbate my stomach tends to feel really tight and sometimes hurts is that bad?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...