Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

What to Do About the Father

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have been with the father off and on for a year and half. When we broke up around december he got a girl pregant she is now like 5 or 6 months she is due the end of october. I am due the beginning of april. I care for the father but I do not love him. And right now he knows about our baby and he hsant asked anything about the baby, which I am a high risk pregnancy, he acts like he doesnt even care, he is too busy with the other baby and the mom. I am too the point where I would rather not have him around during the pregnancy, I have 110% support of my family. I dont know what to do. If anyone has and advice please respond back or email me. Thank you for listening
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 16th, 2005
You already what type of man he is. He seems to be an irresponsible person, but now he has to pay for the consequences. He does not deserve you.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I think u answered urself.
U can and should do it without the loser.
|

Thank you seksihily and darkcatt. You both are right. Thank you so much
|

replied August 17th, 2005
Lose Him!
I was in a monogomous relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years and he got me pregnant. He was excited about it at first and then when I was 5 months preg. He broke up with me for no reason and stopped talking to me because of his mom. Huge !**@!!! But my advice is dont sweat it he's an !**@! obviously. I"m due in 5 weeks and I still havent said a word to the father. My family has backed me 100% as well and I trust them you probably should too. Have they ever let u down?
|

replied February 23rd, 2009
im in the same boat
im in the same boat as you and the father of my child has finally come around or so i thought. as he is interested in his child and insists on being around for the birth, i just found out that he got the other girl who just had his baby in november pregnant again and i am due in april. he showed me how irresponsible he really is and how hes still not taking life seriously by learning from his mistakes. now he will have 3 kids all 6 months apart. before you get yourself in my situation just leave him in the dust and do what you got to do to provide for you and your child and dont worry about what he is not doing because in the end. everything falls on you anyways.
GOOD LUCK AND PLEASE DONT WAIT FOR HIM TO COME TO HIS SENSES
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...