I just found out that my fiance has pink eye. We don't live in the same house, but I was with him all last night. I haven't had any symptoms yet but am watching my eyes very closely. I was wondering if I could've caught pink eye from him before his symptoms began. And if pink eye will hurt my baby if I catch it. Precautionary measures i'm not going to see him until he's well, but I was just wondering about these questions and can't seem to find them online.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2014
The symptoms for pink eye also depend on what type of pink eye you have. Some of the major symptoms for pink eye are eye redness, allergies, itchy eyes, bacteria etc. Eye irritation is one of the main causes for red eye. I suggest you to consult eye doctor. There are some important points that you should keep in your mind that will help you to treat pink eye.

1. Don’t touch your eyes again and again
2. Change your towel regularly and do not share with anyone
3. Bathe eyes in warm water several times a day
4. Wash your hands frequently with soap
5. Discard eye cosmetics
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....