Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Hey I found this site thru yahoo...I didnt know where else to go...I really need some help....Here's the story....

I'm a vocalist in a band..And about a week ago...My country malaysia...Had been polluted with very bad haze....At this time I started to get a little irritation in my throat....A little soar throat I would say...But I had to go for a jamming session and so I did...I wasnt at my best...And my mates understood...After the session on my way home, I saw the haze was getting bad...I couldn't even see some of the skyscrappers I knew this would affect my throat....Then that night the haze became critical...(it was due to the forest burning in indonesia incase you were curious) my soar throat was getting worst...But a few days after...My soar throat was getting better ... Just like the day b4 my jam session...So I was a bit pleased...But then I tried singing...N discovered that my vocal chords are a mess...I mean...I'm finding it hard to touch the high notes..And even if I do I feel very uneasy like as if at any point my voice is gonna crack...Im so afraid...I have a few shows next month... I really need my voice back...I really have no clue what to do...

Please help me....Ur advice could really help me out...
Did you find this post helpful?
|