Hi; i'm a new member and very glad as I was just told they found a mass above my bladder, it showed up on an ex-ray. I have been suffering from ibs for years, of course this scares me to no end. I went for a altra sound of the abdomen and it came back normal. Does anyone know if this means there is no cancer? I will be going for more tests to make sure. Still in alot of pain as well..And i've changed my diet as well to inculde more fibre. Doctor tells me that having alot of stool can cause alot of problems. Would like to hear any feedback.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2005
Experienced User
Was the mass in your colon or growing on top of your bladder?
|

Bowel Problems
They don't know I guess they are going to do a sigmoidoscopy, I return to the doctor august 19th
|

Experienced User
Stress..
Make's these things worse, try to relax abit and do some deep breathing to cleanse your system of any toxins. Good luck with your condition hun

xx
|

replied August 15th, 2005
Bowel Solution
You know how our intestine looks like? Very long and crumpled, right? So, do you really think everything that gets into our body ( I mean food) will be able to come out of our body totally and easily? Of course not! Things get stucked in between the cramped intestine and stays there, unmoved and sturborn! If you are in your 20's, you will have crap as old as your age! Similarly, if you are already in your 40's, 50's, or older, can you imagine having crap as old as your age in your body??!!

This is a simple analogy told by a very knowledgable holistic doctor told me, and I find it so astonishing that I would like to share with you all!! Previously, I was down with constipation, and I couldn't go to toilet and do my "big business" for up to 2 weeks!! But after taking some natural supplements, I was cleared of it! There's alot to know about holistic health as well. I learnt quite alot actually from my experience.

Its always great to be able to share and help others!
|
Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....