Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Help Me Please I Really Really Need Hellp!!!!

AM I PREGNAT?
Yes
No
66%  66%  [ 2 ]
33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Ok, im 15 going on 16 in september..Last month at about the 2nd in july I started my period a few weeks early...And at about the week after I got off me and my boyfriend had sex but with protection it was our first times...And now its been 41 days since I started my last one...It didnt go in all the way...And only lasted like 2mins at the most...We were very careful and he made sure he didnt leak or anything like that...Well now its been a lil over a month since ive had my period ive been doing some research and none of the symptoms r taking effect...Could I be pregnat or could I be late cuz im stressing over it and cuz I started early last time & im trying to go back to normal? My periods only normally last about 3 or 4 days anyways...Someone please answer me im really really scaredd!! :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2005
Experienced User
First of all a man cannot control if he is leaking sort of speak and 2 minutes is plenty of time to get someone pregnant. He doesn't nessarilly have to ejaculate inside of you, pre-cum has plenty of sperm to enter your body and swim upward. I don't know about your body and your cycle to give you exact advise. If you have a normal cycle every 28 days then you are most fertile 14days after your period. Taking a test is your best bet to make sure or even going to the doc to get more accurate results. If you come back neg. I think from my point of view, u need to rethink your choices as far as birth control. I don't think at 15-16 a baby is what you want or need to care of. But then its your life you can make the decision on your own
|

Negative
I took a test and it came back negative...
|

Experienced User
Cool, but if your period doesn't start you'll need to see a doctor
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....