Is a girl at 5' 7" at 160 lbs considered "bulky" or overweight? I am concerned if so.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2003
Try It, It Helps.
Here is an excellent website (http://annzi.Unfranchise.Com) for you to deal with your problems. Strongly recommend you the opc3 which you can find it in the health nutrition store on this website, as well as b12 and atx, it helps you to anti-aging and lose weight in a easy and healthy way. They are all made of nutrual food.It could be amazing if you try it.
By the way, don't forget to register to be prefered costumer. Remind you it is not medcine.
|

Hello,

i'm 5' 10" and I weigh 180 the dr told me that I should be at around 170 -165 so no I do not think that you are overweigh or chunky...

Smile life is wonderful :d
|

Hi! You all sound healthy, but I would disagree on going to gnc to lose weight, if you are considering it. If you want to lose weight the healthy way you should go to the gym and work out and eat healthy. If you need ideas, there are many more out there that I can help you with, before resorting to pills!
Happy holidays!
Sara
|

I forgot to add, that there is no easy way to lose weight and be healthy! You must work for it, and just the fact that you are working for it, will make you a happier person!
Good luck!
Sara
|

replied November 28th, 2003
Bmi
According to a body mass index chart I consulted, the girl 5'7" @160 lbs. Is average--her bmi is 26. That's what most people in this country have.

The ideal bmi is 23 or so, wjich would be about 145 lbs. In her case. But everyone's different and she's better off staying at that weight than going on some crazy diet and maybe screwing up her metabolism & eating behaviors.

If she exercises a little, walking 30 minutes daily, and watches the food (sweets, fried foods, junk food snacks) then she will probably naturally lose a little. But I caution against any drastic measures, as long as she is healthy & happy!
|

replied November 28th, 2003
Your Perfect!
I think a girl that size is absolutely perfect! Don't worry about it at all! Just keep being active and you will live long and prosper! Like was said before, smile! Life is good! <3 terri
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2018
Experienced User
If you are not happy with your body, then you need sports.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Tags: weight, Fitness
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....