Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Im Only 17 Ive Had Pid For a Year And Now I Have Chlamydia

I dont know what to do..For over year every month I bleeded after my periods for about 2 days,usually during my ovulation day.I always bleeded after having intercourse and I always felt bloated even though I didnt have my period..Now a I have chlamydia which is even worse for my pid....Worse of all..I really want to become a mother..
I did got treated for chlamydia but the symptoms are still there
please some one help me im sooo desperate........Im not strong enough to face reality and say im almost sterile...I think ill die
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
What is the treatment for the pid?

I remember having pid, but I dont remember what they did? Is it curable or is it one of those things we just get over?

I had so many things going on from a promiscuous husband. They never diagnosed hiv, claymidia, hpv or any of the other "common" std's.I did have vaginosis, urithitis, pid, one of the gono" diseases (not gonhorhea), trichimonosis, and a few others. Everytime I went to the health dept I had something else. I also had cysts all over my female organs, all fused together with my intestines. But eventually I had my uterus removed, cervical cancer final outcome. (spelling bad)

not saying this of you, im just saying I dont remember it going away, and dont know if they treated with antibiotics or not.

I just kept thinking I was pg, felt like pg, no periods for 1 year. Bloated all the time, sick to my stomach, breasts swollen, milk coming out, cranky, tired all the time. I was so sick.
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Std's can be very hard to treat and can keep coming back, I say keep going back to the gyno entill your symptoms clear completely and stay away from sex! (i dont really think sex is worth the pain )

as for the sterilization thing I dont think it effects your ovaries or your eggs, but it does leave scaring in your fallopian tubes which can result in a tuble pregnancy. When your ready for children, you could always get a sarregent mother, or adopt!
|

replied August 10th, 2005
No
If I let time go by is only going to be worse.......I cant let my uterus be removed....Thats like asking to go crazy ......Ive had chlamydia for not even 2 months so on that side im more relieved,but the symptom of pid ive had them for a year,you think that couldve been enough time to cause a certain damage...And yessssss ive been having milk on my breast for 2 yrs now.....Im going crazy here I dont know what to do..
Yesss I gave up on sex....I think im traumatized.....But that doesnt mean I dont want children...I really do
|

replied August 10th, 2005
No
If I let time go by is only going to be worse.......I cant let my uterus be removed....Thats like asking to go crazy ......Ive had chlamydia for not even 2 months so on that side im more relieved,but the symptom of pid ive had them for a year,you think that couldve been enough time to cause a certain damage...And yessssss ive been having milk on my breast for 2 yrs now.....Im going crazy here I dont know what to do..
Yesss I gave up on sex....I think im traumatized.....But that doesnt mean I dont want children...I really do
|
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....