Good morning y'all! First of all I am new here so hello to all of you. I live in knoxville with my 8 year old daughter. I am 36 years old.
Now here is the current situation I find myself in. I am late for my period. I can't tell you the excact number of days I am late because my period is a little screwy. It comes any where between 21 to 24 day cycle. That would make me any where between 2 days late to 5 days late. My boobs appear bigger to me, and my nipples hurt to touch. I have cramping like my period but not as servere. I had back pain for about a week. It is gone now. When I eat I feel like i'm going to throw up, I never do and it usually only happens after dinner. I don't feel as hungrey as I useto and I know I am not eating as much, but I am not loosing any weight. I also have been having a clear to yellow discharge. I took a hpt and it came back neg. I don't know what to think. My body seems to be telling me that I am pregnet, or I am I just making myself belive that theses are signs because I want them to be true. Should I test again?

Thanks!! :? :?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2009
hello too you to
well i found out i was pregnant about a month a go. it pains to to say it but i did go throw it and for anyone who is readying it plz don't ever got one done i have tried too kill myself twice. i am 15 and i was 14 when i got pregnant. but i didn't know i was till i was 3 months in. in the first month and a missed my period i took a test and it said negative. so you might want to take another one. just plz don't ever get an abortion it is to hard. i would have kept it but my parents didn't let me.
hope i helped
|

replied January 21st, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Re: Same Old Question.....pregnet Or Not
lisa280 wrote:
Good morning y'all! First of all I am new here so hello to all of you. I live in knoxville with my 8 year old daughter. I am 36 years old.
Now here is the current situation I find myself in. I am late for my period. I can't tell you the excact number of days I am late because my period is a little screwy. It comes any where between 21 to 24 day cycle. That would make me any where between 2 days late to 5 days late. My boobs appear bigger to me, and my nipples hurt to touch. I have cramping like my period but not as servere. I had back pain for about a week. It is gone now. When I eat I feel like i'm going to throw up, I never do and it usually only happens after dinner. I don't feel as hungrey as I useto and I know I am not eating as much, but I am not loosing any weight. I also have been having a clear to yellow discharge. I took a hpt and it came back neg. I don't know what to think. My body seems to be telling me that I am pregnet, or I am I just making myself belive that theses are signs because I want them to be true. Should I test again?

Thanks!! Confused Confused

Re-test in a few days if your period does not show up.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...