Hi! I'm new here, but i'm glad I finally found somewhere that I can talk with others who are going through it. I've been ttc for about a year. I've been to the doctors and my health andy my hubbys health are all fine. Just for some reason can't concieve. All my friends and family all have children and I just found out my friend who isnt even married or have a job is pregnant with her second. Sometimes I just want to scream why not me. I feel as though i'm not good enough to be blessed with a baby of my own. I'm not sure where else to turn or who else to talk with about this so any suggestions or little tricks that someone might know would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Tell Me About It!!!
Yep!! I feel ya girl, i'm going through yhe same thing! I've been ttc for about a year and a half now and still nothing. It's frustrating isn't it? Specially when you see other woman with babies or go into a store and see all the cute clothes and baby stuff it makes me wanna cry. Well here are some tricks i've learned (unless you already do these)

-always have sex when you are ovulating-usually about 14 days before your period.

-other than that only have sex about every other day.

-take lots of vitamins and eat food with alot of fatty acids (fatty acids help with concieving)
-after you have sex lay down with your legs elevated in the air for about 15 minutes. Sounds funny I know but the flow of gravity doesn't lie.

-try to avoid peeing right after intercourse.

-log onto Fertilityfriend.Com and sign up to be a member its free and so helpfull they have ovulation charts nad all kinds of tricks.

-and most of all good luck! I know how stressfull it can be hang in there were all going through it.
|

replied August 29th, 2005
Experienced User
God Bless You Both
Hi,
i had a miscarriage a year and a half ago and we tried to conceive for like 9 months and then I decided I wanted to go back to school. But my aunt=in-law got pregnant 2 weeks after I had gotten pregnant and everytime I see her little girl I feel a twinge b/c even if I get pregnant in the next 5 months I wont have my one year old baby. I am giving myself 5 months off the pill to get pregnant and then i'm going back on. I know the frustration feeling though, my best friend has 2 kids, the first they didn't use protection for 6 months b4 she got preg, the second she quit taking the pill and the next second she's pregnant!! I get so jelous of that.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....