Hey, when I was like 12 or 13 years old I was playing on the slide trying to climb up it, you know trying to be cool any ways when I got to the top of the slide I decided to stand up and in my attempt I had fallen receiving tremendous force to my scrotum. At the time the pain wasnt severe it just hurt like hell. So I walked it off then afterwards I felt a little sore for a few days. Now being 18 i've noticed like a small ball attached to my right testi, it isn't painful or effect my daily life or sexual life in any way I was just wandering if this is something I should be concerned about or is it just the results of injury.

(any insights will help)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Maybe
I am not sure, it could just be that your skin was pulled or expanded, creating that. Just to make sure, I advise to check your doctor, I surly would. You never could be too safe you know. Hope this helps.
Ps- if I were you, just wait till you go to a regular check up and ask, don't waste money just going in there for this, it has not effected you so far. Good luck!
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Thanxs
It'll helps thankyou for taking the time to give your insight.
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Experienced User
No Big
I do it cause I would really want someones insight if I was in your position. And, I do it if I can. Good luck on your journey!
|
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....