Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Advocacy For "deep Breathing Exercise" From a Form

That topic's full title was supposed to be advocacy for "deep breathing exercise" from a former skeptic

if you have one of them nasty feelings in your chest as you breathe, just give it a shot, I just started and already feel better (or maybe it's just the welbutrin)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2005
C'mon do it do it do it do it
|

replied September 14th, 2005
You guys suck; ever since i've 1st posted, i've gotten a better job, and i'm about to move out ot my mom's basement. Give deep breathing exersises a try. And on the topic of exersise advice, I reccomend daily pc muscle exersise for a healthy prostate.
|

replied October 1st, 2005
Oh i've started doing the deep breathing. I have yet to see if it can do wonders.
|

replied October 31st, 2005
Deep Breathing
Ok, i'm doing it, and I like it! It works wonders! Try the 7-11 breathing; breath in counting to 7 and breath out counting to 11. To me, breathing out by just relaxing and the pausing until I reach 11 seems to relax me the most.
|

replied November 2nd, 2005
Congrats spread the word
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....