Hi there
does anyone no if it's possible to have some sort of surgery 2 make your nipples smaller :oops: I no I no dumb question. But its a major thing for me. Its the dark part of the nipple. I;m 16 and have extremely large nipples that , 2 be honest, take up my whole breast pretty much not excatly but close enough.. It makes me so unsecure and I just wish I could have normal boobs :( any suggestions? Or should I just stop complaining and be happy with myself? But for some reason I just cant I hate my body and thats one of the reasons why.. I just feel so, uncomfortable and so unnormal :( thanks for reading, let me no if anyone has an idea or maybe some sort of miracle withought alot of money :lol: hehehe ya right if there was any miracles i'd for sure give up my miracle for those who are so sick and hurt or depressed on this site , my thoughts go out 2 all of you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes there is a surgery for that. Have you ever heard of dr 90210? Look on there site for Dr. Rey cause he has some before and afters.
|

replied August 30th, 2005
christa33us wrote:
yes there is a surgery for that. Have you ever heard of dr 90210? Look on there site for Dr. Rey cause he has some before and afters.

there is no www.Drrey90210.Com ?? Whats up with that? Do a google search on nipple reduction.
|