Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

period while being pregnant ?

i think that i might be pregnant and need to know some of the fist smptoms of pregnancy and if you can still have your period while being pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 3rd, 2003
Experienced User
In defective cases, there can be a period during the very beginning stages of pregnancy. After that it's impossible.

The signs are very distinctive. And you should already have learned those signs of pregnancy since you are old enough to have the ability to be pregnant.

Patrick
|

replied August 21st, 2003
Yes it is possible to have a period in the first month but after that not usually. Some symthoms are nasua,being tired a lot,thats preaty much it for the first couple of months.Have you taken a test because that is a good way to easy your stress. Good luck
|

replied September 19th, 2010
CURIOUS 2 KNOW
I got my period on 8/20/2010 it was very light pink and brownish looking discharge not enough to saok a tampon then again i started my period on 9/9/2010 very ligth pink and kind of regular but now i have been having symptoms of being pg very dizzy enlarged breasts and fatigue could i possibly be pregnant or just shifting days within my period i cant explain the dizzyness which i feel Rolling Eyes
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...