Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Got My Cartilage Pierced Think Its Infected But Doesnt Hurt!

I got my cartilage pierced about 3 weeks ago and it was feeling fine. But after I went home and cleaned it after going to the boardwalk at my beach and riding a few rides, I noticed that the ball of the earring looked like it had gone into my ear a little. I dont know if my ear knocked into the harness of the rollercoaster, but I am afraid that my ear will look very odd when the earring is out and im playing sports.......Please help me!!! Is there any way to fix this??? :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Cartlidge Peircing
I had both of my cartlidge peircings done at the same time. The first few days was fine on my but then I noticed the same thing you did. The only thing I found that works wonders on piercing infections is salt water. I actually bought a thing of sea salt that came with an attached grinder, I grinded a whole lot up and soaked a cotton ball in it and it took all the infection and soreness away I would reccommend it to anyone, hope this helps!
|

replied December 17th, 2011
cartiage
um hey i got my cartiage piercing right side the first day it felt weird and burning but thats just when i got get pierced then was itchy i mean really itchy now its making my ear hurt but i doesnt hurt at all time mines not swolling or red just be carefull what you do to it like today trust me i bumped it omg it hurted relly bad i wanted to cry then i tried to take my sweat shirt off and i bump it omg that hurt now im ok i clean it 3-4 times a day im 12 hope i helped and i clean it with achole or salt water (:
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....