Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Everything On My Stomach Past...please Help Me.

Okay all this first started before the summer during school...I started getting a long pain in my stomach around 11 and i'd just pass out after a while then i'd wake up at 2 in the morning feeling like something was in my throat like acid coming up i'd feel like i'd have to puke try lay down for another half hour and then i'd throw up, next day around 8 o clock I start throwing up smallll bits of yellow acid...This is where I get scared...The next week exact same times exact same dates of the week I have that same process over again..Like i'm possesed or something...But both times it has happpened I was constapated..We get something done about it and they say try to take some acid reflex medicine and find out that I have acid reflex diesese, so I take them works for about 2 months now after they start to war off I have a catscan done..The test results came back..Normal..So now i'm still feeling nasuas alot still getting constapated but I haven't thrown up since that week in the summer..Right now it's 4:30 in the morning i'm up feeling like I have to throw up and I took a stool sofetner about 10 hours ago..And it seems to be working cuase I was constapated but I keep getting constapated alot and nauseas alot and i'm confused on what to do...Anyone who thinks they might be able to help..Please give me any info on what you know..Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2005
I dont' get it...No one on here ever helps me and it's hell bieng 15 and going through thesse problems but thanks anway...
|

replied August 25th, 2005
Experienced User
It might just be stomach acid coming up your esophagus.. Thats what the yellow substance probably is... Stomach acid.
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...