Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

Moderator Or Administrator?

Have you had enough of the petty, childish behavior on this board?
Yes
No
77%  77%  [ 7 ]
22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9
Who is the moderator or administrator of this particular board?

Whoever they are, they really should be trying to keep up with the inappropriate posts more than they seem to be.

I know i'm new here but good grief, you people are positively horrible to one another. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions even when they differ from your own. Everyone is entitled to voice their own opinions even when they differ from your own.

What you are not entitled to do (even from the bounds of *common decency*) is to purposefully insult or discuss violence against another poster or their family.

If we're all claiming to be adults here, why isn't .A.N.Y.O.N.E acting like one?

This is the internet. You aren't likely to see any of these people face to face unless you arrange it personally. What does it matter what they call you? shouldn't you act like a !**@! adult, ignore it, don't sink to their level, and continue on with the discussion?

and for any of you who are christians - have you completely forgotten to turn the other cheek and love your enemy? Christ, himself, taught that.

Your arguments carry much more weight when you don't resort to petty name calling.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 7th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
Well welcome aboard........... I just started coming back on here
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I've already tried but to no avail, there are certian people on this bnoard who just won't give up. As for mods I think they've given up on this one.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes, this board is ridiculous, that's why I stopped coming here altogether, I just came today to see what was going on since I left.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Well I just came back... And i'm not allowing anyone to push me away this time.. I'm going to speak up.... If everyone speaks then the true ignorance will shut up or go away..........
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Christy_babe
I agree with you to a certain point, I have been coming here for a long time and I am not a quitter, I can ignore a lot of things, this used to be a great place to come as bd said, but their has been too many people trying to change it in a negative way, we have lost some really great people and it is too bad, but we must go on and hope that they will come back and ignore the negativeness. I must say welcome to you, I hope you stay but it is your choice, because I am really not that bad(lol)!
Good luck to you!
|

Especially eHealthy
I've been on the forums ever since I had a question about my birth control, and I stayed on to help those with what knowledge and sensibilities I had. It took me a while to gravitate to the abortion forums; I was hesistant to, knowing that they'd be... Just like this.
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
stillhere wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
i've already tried but to no avail

yup... You can taken little !**@! for getting rid of steen as well.

thank yourself for that.. Its people like your mouth ...... If your going to speak on something atleast do it with dignity and respect..
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2005
Community Volunteer
stillhere wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
i've already tried but to no avail

yup... You can taken little !**@! for getting rid of steen as well.

nope, I only asked them to get rid of you, I actually would ask steen for advice, I had no probs with him as he wasn't a horrible, dgrading thing like you. You can blame someone else for steen hobag.
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
stillhere wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
nope, I only asked them to get rid of you

cuz you can't stand the idea of someone not agreeing with your fake ass.

no we are tired of your language.. That is called mental abuse.. Have you not taken class 103 yet
|