When u sasy u feel scared all the time u meen like your constintly afraid that your gonmna die throughout the day and that thought is always on your mind. I feel like crap all the time. I also have a new phobia. Someone was talkin about bad feelings a few days ago. Aftetr that it seems like ive been getting feelings that make me feel like I really need to go to the hospital because im gonna die, or feelings like im gonna die suddenly. And all the storys I read about stuff like this only adds on to it. Fopr the last few days whenever I get these I just have panic attacks. Not even about a health problem but that I think im gonna die. They come and go. Please ims cared. Anyone else get this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2005
I'm constantly worried that i'm going to die and constantly trying to find signs that I have some sort of deadly illness. It's horrible.

Are you on medication? Do you see a therapist? I'm trying to get myself into both of those areas, because I can't live the way that I do. I'd encourage you to do the same.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
|

replied July 30th, 2005
Experienced User
I am pushing 28 years old and feel like I am dying alot in one day. Have been to the doctor, blood tests, chest xray, ekg tests, all fine.. Still everytime I get a pain in my chest I think thats it.

Its all stress/panic/anxiety.. Even telling myself this doesnt help alot of the time, just have to get through it somehow. I tell myself the future will be better. I sympathise. Its really horrible.
|

replied July 31st, 2005
Experienced User
I do beilive its all from stress and anxiety. Im 18. Alot of people in my family have mental issues but not 1 health issue. Ive been trying to see a theropist
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...