My fiancee and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 8 months and havent had any luck at all! I dont know why. Any advice??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey most people shouldnt be worried untill they've been trying for 12 months unless they've had previous problems there could be plenty of reasons but maybe just wait a few more months and try not to get too worked up about it stressing can cause problems conceiving aswell but let it take its course it'll probably happen when you least expect it. Hope that helps good luck!
|

replied August 1st, 2005
No Luck Here, Either
My husband and I have been trying for one year now (went off the pill in july 2004). We are starting to get disheartened, but all the doctors I go to say that there's no cause for worry just yet. Age has a lot to do with it, and mostly its timing. I don't agree all the time, but it is good to hear! Best of luck to you!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....