I recently went to a local strip club that is fairly reputable and very clean. I've never heard of anybody getting the dancers to perform sex acts with them or anything. I got a fully nude lap dance.. I was wearing my jeans and underwear (briefs) and she wore nothing. The dancer seemed pretty professional about the whole thing . Before the private dance she clearly stated that there would be no kissing, sucking, or licking and that I could touch her anywhere except her private areas. The dance lasted for one song, approx 3-5 minutes and it consisted of her doing a little teasing dance routine and a little grinding on my crotch. I touched her legs, breasts (very briefly) and back. I never came into contact with her vagina or anus; I never felt any wetness of any kind seeping through my clothes or on my hands either. When I got home I could smell the faint smell of her "womanhood" and her perfume on my pants. I checked the underwear in my hamper a few days later to see if I could smell her on them but they all smelled the same (i.E. I couldn’t detect her odor on them) so i'm guessing (and hoping) that nothing got through my clothes. For the record I don’t normally smell my underwear. In any case, do you think that I am at risk for hiv? Additionally I had a small cut on my wrist from the day before that was neither open nor bleeding to my knowledge. I'm pretty sure it was well sealed. Is it possible that some infected fluids could have gotten transferred to my cut from me touching her body? I've been freaking out for nearly two weeks and I have to wait another month before I can get tested and it sucks. Any feedback would be helpful thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2005
Experienced User
In short you have nothing to worry about.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....