Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Sores From Working Out

Hi, there wasnt a better place to put this, I chose to put this here because anyother name for a bedsore.

Note I am not saying that I "get sore" rather, I "have sores".

I have a problem, I need your guys help on something.

When I walk or run, my two inner legs rub together, and I sweat alot, since I work outside and work-out. Now I have two sores on the inner sides of both my legs, and I can hardly walk. I [think] I rubbed my 2 spots on my legs raw, its a darkish color and it bleeds.

Now, yesterday I just discovered I have 2 more sores! This time under the "flap" of my stomach. Again I sweat alot and I think these were also rubbed raw. It stings when I try to touch it. And when I work, I can feel the two parts of skin rubbing and I cant bear the pain anymore.

These pains leave me in the fall and winter and spring, but seem to come back during the summer. The only reason I could think of why this happens, is because I sweat in the summer and thats the most time I work.

So, my question is, what type of cream or something can I get for these sores?

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....