Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Baby Leilani And Pregnancy Updates

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but as many of you know life is hectic with a baby! Leilani will be 9 months old on the 22nd! I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with my son! He is kicking alot now! It is really funny leilani felt the baby kick for the first time 2 days ago, she was laying on my belly and the baby kicked and she looked up and he kicked again and just started laughing! Lol I am so excited I think she will be a good big sister! How is everyone doing?

~**~kallie~**~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Hi kallie. Im glad everything is going good for you. Im good over here. Just working like always. Getting excited about moving to my apartment! Have you got a name yet?
|

Thanks! Where are you moving to? Its sounds like your having fun! We have 2 names. Like I said before we want unique names, like his big sister!

Jamison lorenzo or
javen wyatt

which do you like better?
|

Experienced User
They are both neat names how do you feel? Good I hope so how far along are you? One more question how old was leilani when you got pregnant the second time?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im moving about 5 minutes away to my apartment! Lol. Gotta stay close to home! I like javen wyatt, thats nice. So me and jose are packing right now. Well actually its me packing and him bugging me. He stares at me and that bugs me! Lol I feel like I got something in my teeth when he stares!
|

Lol nikki! I love moving, but I don't think we are moving until after the baby is born! Illusionsmamma leilani was almost 4 months old when I found out I was pregnant again! My pregnancy has been going pretty good! I have been feeling great and doing alot more! The beginning like maybe the first 8 weeks or so was alot worse than when I was pregnant with leilani! Morning sickness was horrid and my breasts hurt alot more with this one than with her. I am 23 weeks. How old is your baby? Do you want anymore?

~**~kallie~**~
|

Experienced User
Thats great your doing good but heymy illusion is 20mths. Almost 2 I need to get ready for her terrible two's and her birthday party!! Thats how I a I have my apartment sort of close to my mommy I need her around i'm mommys girl ha ha
|

Extremely eHealthy
Kallie-thats so sweet about ur little fella kicking away! Look after urself & ur little uns!
Liz x
|

replied November 21st, 2003
Experienced User
Your girl's name its beautiful,i like it so much!! I even mentioned the name to my mom and she was like "ohh I like that name too,actually your name was going to be leilani but your dad wanted yasmin and I didnt liked yasmis leilani" I was like Shocked "im going to call dad Mad Evil or Very Mad " hehehe Wink ohh and I like the name javen wyatt.Good luck in your pregnancy!! :d
|

Experienced User
Leilani is a very cute name but hey alexa how long did you live in new york?
|

Experienced User
Just 6!!! But my mom and dad were born and raised over there,both came when they were like 17(mom)and 19(my dad)here in puerto rico they met,fell in love,married,had my sister and my brother got back.When my sister was like 15 and my bro 14 my mom had me and later we got back for the last time!! My parents got divoreced so my dad went to texas,my sister got married and moved away too and has now 2 wonderful kids and lives in florida and my brother(hos got 5 kids with 4 different baby mommas!) went to study to colorado but didnt stayed there and has always been moving,he is now in louisiana....Too many details that you don't mind to answer just 1 simple question!! Sorry but I love to talk!! Lol!! Wink
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...