Ok, I always use a condom when I have sex with my boyfriend but 2 weeks ago we had sex and after he pulled out the condom wasn't still on the base of his penis it was up a tiny bit and I started freaking out. The cum was still in the tip..So fast forward to a few days ago I felt really really neaseaus n was up all nite I never threw up tho, same thing yesterday and I didn't eat nor wanted to. I had told someone about my symptoms and they said oh are you pregent? And that freaked me out so much. I was looking at symptoms n I had two-being neaseaus and being very tired....I shoudln't be getting my period until the first week of august so I have the boobs being sore too but that could be from my period...I dont know what to do!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2005
I wouldn't panic just yet. Give it a few days and see if your period arrives. I don't think any semen could have escaped but you never know.
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Go Take a Test
Im kind of in the same situation rite now but I am 10 days late and my period is pretty good but I know when I stress it isnt and I am deffinatly stressting....We used condomes everytime we had sex but I freak out I checked most of the condoms all but one and I used plan b after the one I didnt check cuz it was a bad brand (thoes free ones) but I have checked the condoms and took a pregancy test it said negative but im going on the pill asap and will continue to use condomes while on the pill because this feeling is not worth it to me at all. So I sugest u go on the pill asap and go to the doc if you dont get you period in the next 2 weeks....But wait untill you are late to do so...Well there is that pregancy test called first responce and it can do it b4 ur period but im not sure you would have to read it...Good luck to the both of us (that is if u don't want to be pregant, like myself)
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
I agree with jmegee. Stressing about it could only make you late for your period so as hard as it might be try not to panic and if you do end up being late take a hpt. But if the condom didn't break or anything i'm sure you're fine.
|

replied July 27th, 2005
I Got My Period...
Which I am happy about, and it was after I took a pregancy test and went to my doctor and then I became less stressed so I think thats what was holding mine up...So try to not stress at the time and give it 5 days to come
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...