My girlfriendand have been having sex for quite some time. A couple of time without a condoms but I barly penatrated her. Last night I had sex with her again and the condom broke I am very scared and so is she. She is 15 and I am 17. Her last relationship she had she got pregnant but about two months in she had a miscarriage and just told me about it. Is it possible for her to get pregnant again after she has already had a miscarriage ???? Please read and get back to me im scared and I want to know......... Im thinking about asking her to marry me so!!!!! What should I do??? :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes it is possible to get pregnant again after you have a miscarriage. How long ago did she have it? If it was just recently she really shouldn't get pregnant again because her body needs time to heal. And I don't mean to preach or anything but if you're scared that the condom broke why are you having sex unprotected? It doesn't matter if you barely penetrated her or not she can still get pregnant from precum, its a slight chance but still possible. And also known of my business I know, but isn't 15 and 17 a little young to be getting married? You guys are young, have fun for sure but be smart about it.
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Well I think she told it was about 4 or maybe 5 months ago that she had her miscarriage... But is that long enough for her to heal???? Or is it long enough??? Can you help me on this she also hasnt had her period this month but she also doenst get it every 3 or 4 weeks like everyone else more like every 5 or 6 weeks and the last one was at the begginning june or maybe end of may thanx for the info... And we have decided to stop having sex altogether for the sake of school and work and our futures....Together!!!!!
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It is really super easy to get preg. Right after miscarriage. Don't know if 4 or 5 months is "right after"
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Are you telling me that 4 or 5 months is long enough for her to heal after what had happened!!!!
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Where from az--we just moved from prescott az.

Anyway you shouldn't really have to worry about her health unless she is a sickly type of person. I was like preg 9 times in less than 6 years. Every 2 months preg again.

If you want the baby don't worry she'll do fine. If you dont then thats what id be worried about. I dont believe in abortion but there is always adoption.

If you want her to be preg that is great, you say you'd like to ask her to marry you--that's great.

Try not to make her think it's cuz she preg though (even if it is) she will like it better.

Does she like you the same??

Best of luck az
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Fort mohave az is where we live but anyway abortion is out of the question she and I both wont do it and we dont really want the baby but there is nothing I can do!!!!! As in asking her to marry me if she is pregnant I already told her I am going to ask but I also told her about a two weeks ago that if im sure she the one I am going to ask so...
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Kewl !!!
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Experienced User
4 or 5 months should be long enough to heal yes. If you guys are worried have her take a hpt. If its negative wait a week and then test again if its still a neg result have her go to the doctor. Maybe she can go on the pill to help regulate her periods and to help prevent her getting pregnant.
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Thanx for the help but all I can do now is wait and be scared to death till we know for sure!!!! We take another test in a week so I guess well find out ill keep this updated through out her pregnancy if she is wish me the best of luck!!!!
Garin
|

replied July 29th, 2005
thegarin04 wrote:
thanx for the help but all I can do now is wait and be scared to death till we know for sure!!!! We take another test in a week so I guess well find out ill keep this updated through out her pregnancy if she is wish me the best of luck!!!!

Garin

i miscarried last month & i'm 90% sure I am again so its possible. I think its fantastic that you are so concerned about her.
|

replied August 1st, 2005
Still no signs of pregnancy and and we havent taken another test yet should we be worried or happy. I mean I am happy that there are no signs but I am also worried that she is and may be pregnant and show no signs...What do we do. She said she doesnt feel pregnant and she is not showing any signs am I supposed to say she is not pregnant.!!!How late do signs of pregnancy start??????Dammit im scared!!!! Help
|

replied August 1st, 2005
Still no signs of pregnancy and and we havent taken another test yet should we be worried or happy. I mean I am happy that there are no signs but I am also worried that she is and may be pregnant and show no signs...What do we do. She said she doesnt feel pregnant and she is not showing any signs am I supposed to say she is not pregnant.!!!How late do signs of pregnancy start??????Dammit im scared!!!! Help
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Still confused any help will do??? What can cause a miscarriage??? And how will you know if you have one or not!!!???
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...