I was so convinced that I was pregnant...
I got my period on time last time but ive been nausious all the time, getting heacaches, my back hurt, my nipples are very sensitive... I just had this feeling... But I took a test today and its negative.
My last period came on time but only lasted 2 days.. And the one b4 that came a little late bled for 4 days stopped for 5 and bled for another 4 again...
I really wanted to be pregnant! Maybe there is still a chance... Is it possible?

Last edited by neeko177 on July 25th, 2005 01:03 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Aw sorry girl. But there's always next month.. Keep ya head up :-)
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Maybe its a sign? Time to rethink?? :)
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
No, I dont think so....

I dont know why I would be feeling all these symptoms because it wasnt like I was convincing myself I was pregg cuz I had the symptoms and my friends kept telling me I was pregnant and then I got to thinking aboutit, panicked at first.... But thought it over and talked it over, and me and my boyfriend know this is something we really wanted.. I dont know how else to explain the symptoms! Lol.. Stupid negative test! If I miss my period I will test again I guess...
|

replied July 25th, 2005
I know this doesn't sound too nice, but if you want to be pregnant, then you start to think you are and it's a psychological thing in your head that you are and you get the symptoms. I read that somewhere, and it is true. Anyway sorry to be a downer. Good luck!
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Yeah I heard about that thats why I mentioned it.. Ugh.. I duno I guess im just bummed out, at least im not wondering anymroe tho
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
If you haven't missed your period, chances are not enough hormone in your urine yet. Four days after missed period is the first signs of finding the hormone in your urine in most cases. Did you use first mornings urine??
Try again after missed period, you still might be for sure
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes I used first morning urine, I figured if I was having symptoms for so long b4 I tested that it would detect the hormone if I was
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
My daughter, daughter in law and my soon to be daughter in law all missed at least one period (by atleast a week) and all of them got the negative tests first. My daughter got 3 tests at 5 weeks pregnant and came out negative, went to drs 2 weeks later yeah 7 weeks pregnant.
Daughter in lw same thing negative first then went to hospital seen baby at 8 or so weeks, your pregnant. Both children alive and well.
My soon the be daughter in law never got pos test until she started to bleed and later miscarried.
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Sorry to hear about the miscarriage, seems like u have lots of grandchildren there
at least I still have sum hope now!:)
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Good that was my intention,
i know how the neg test makes pple feel and to keep and nurture them until birth we need faith, not doubt. At least until you know for sure you are not or find out you truly are--lets keep up the faith. By the way haven't even missed your period yet--right??
My daughter also had a funny period the cycle right before she conceived and we thought she was preg. Before she actually was.

And with one of my miscarriages many many moons ago I had a full cramping period with one of my pregnancies. The first period.

With my 3rd son they said I wasn't pregnant at 5 weeks either and gave me a shot to make me have my period for I had not had one for months-(after bc pills) and 2 weeks later they say oh yeah 7 weeks pregnant. I asked if the shot would hurt my son, they said no.

So we will have to see right??
|

replied July 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Yeah I guess we will, my period is due in about 4 days! I was just thinking maybe it had sumthing to do with the 2 weird periods the months b4
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...