Hi guys. I am new 2 this site. Need a little advice... I have 2 children already but I had no prenatal symptoms with either one. Within the last 2-2 1/2 weeks I have increased a full bra cup size, queasiness everytime I eat, extremely tired, lower abdomen pain, headaches, and lots of heartburn. My period isn't due unitl july 1....So a hpt won't stop all the worries. What do you think...Preggars or not? I don't want to run to the gyn too soon...Any advice will be helpful...Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It's possible. Wait til ur period is due (or a few days before) and take a first response. Good luck :)
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Hi

im more or less in the same situation as you! Too early to test but got symptoms. I only had cramping with the my first pregnancy, then the second, I felt a lot like I do now.
I really take my hat off to the women who ttc month after month. These waiting days are awful!!
|

replied July 24th, 2005
It is nice to hear from someone in the same boat. I had nothing with my first, only heartburn with my second.....Sometimes I feel as if I am over-analyzing things but I have never had any of these symptoms with just periods before. In a way it is so differant that it feels like the first....The waiting is a killer...Email me sometime...We'll keep eachother updated.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...