Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Physical Symptoms-swollen Lymph Node

Good lord! I'm such a hypochondriac! But can hypochondriasis cause swollen glands?

I'm just curious 'cuz I remembered some stupid movie about some lady and swollen armpit glands, and now my armpit glands hurt and are a bit swollen. Did I do that? 'cuz now my neck glands are swollen, as well. Okay, I do have a cold . . .

And yes, I know they're not glands 'cuz they don't secrete anything.

Just curious.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
A few months ago I had swollen lymph nodes everywere, under my armpits, back of the neck, groin, chest. Then they all went down a few days later....Hey and does anyones arm and hand ever feel a ltitle bit weakr then the other one
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Oh thank jeebus!!!!

God bless this site.

I tell you, it's horrible living like this. I get a cold and all the sudden I got aids or cancer . . .

Why am I like this?!?!?! :( :( :(
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...