Hi, my doctor informed me that I have a tipped uterus. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months. I use the ovulation calender. Somone said to lay on your stomach after sex. Does any one had any useful tips?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Need Help
Please resond... Is there any women out there with helpful tips for women trying to conceive with a tipped uterus.
|

replied July 26th, 2005
I have a tipped uterus and my Dr. Said that there aren't any differences when trying to get pregnant.... Good luck!!
|

replied August 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
jazzyt103 wrote:
i have a tipped uterus and my Dr. Said that there aren't any differences when trying to get pregnant.... Good luck!!

if you do get pregnant. Be careful. My friends mom has a tipped uterus, and she had all of her children early. Her first a month early. Her second about two months early. And her third tried to come at 5 months. It rends to make your labor premature.

Good luck.
|

replied August 27th, 2005
Experienced User
Thanks For the Support
Thank you ladies for the support. My husband and I will continue to try to have a baby hopefully soon :?
|

replied August 28th, 2005
???
Whatis exactly a tiped uterus????Can someone tell me?Plz
|

replied August 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Tipped Uterus
Tipped uterus in my case -my uterus is slight tipped forward- which for me explain the painful cramping during my period, and back pain, I was born with a tipped uterus but I was concern that this is the reason why I haven't been able to get pregnant. But all the literature I read, state that many people with a tipped uterus are able to get pregnant. I am going to go to the doctor and have some more test done. I want a baby so badly!!!!
|

replied August 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Re: Tipped Uterus
zdunson wrote:
tipped uterus in my case -my uterus is slight tipped forward- which for me explain the painful cramping during my period, and back pain, I was born with a tipped uterus but I was concern that this is the reason why I haven't been able to get pregnant. But all the literature I read, state that many people with a tipped uterus are able to get pregnant. I am going to go to the doctor and have some more test done. I want a baby so badly!!!!

i hope you get one too. Its sad when people are ready for a little bundle of joy and its just not working.

Good luck darling.
|

replied August 31st, 2005
Experienced User
Any Truth to This??
I heard to increase your chances of being pregnant the woman should eat a lot of oatmeal, and the man should eat pumpkin.

Question: women, you know how when we hang around another woman a long time (like a roomate, or sister) our period cycle tends to coincide with one another. Is this true for pregnancy? If you hang around a person whose pregnant will our hormones change too causing us to ovulate more, increasing our fertility?

This may be a stupid question, but I just wanted to know?
|

replied August 31st, 2005
Experienced User
Re: Any Truth to This??
zdunson wrote:
i heard to increase you chances of being pregnant the woman should eat a lot of oatmeal, and the man should eat pumpkin.

Question: women, you know how when we hang around another woman a long time (like a roomate, or sister) our period cycle tends to coincide with one another. Is this true for pregnancy? If you hang around a person whose pregnant will our hormones change too causing us to ovulate, increasing our fertility?

This may be a stupid question, but I just wanted to know?

i am also intrested : )
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Experienced User
Increased Fertility
Well, I bought a lot of oatmeal :) I also heard about a herbal pill called fertility blend. It's all natural. I read the case studies on the internet. I think i'll give it a try. I bought one month worth for my husband and myself. I will keep you posted.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....