Hi, people may have seen me reply to posts on here. I had a miscarriage back in feb was only about 5-6 weeks. Well I found out I were pregnant again was so excited, had a bit of blood so went to the doctor and they gave me a scan could see the heart beat it was amazing, had a re- scan yesterday was quite upsetting coz the couple before me came out of the room crying I really felt for them. My name was called next me and leon (my other half) went in the room by my magazine it said the baby should have slight leg movements so couldn't wait to see it on the screen. As soon as I lay on the bed she put the scan inside of me searched for the baby and paused.. I asked if everything was ok and she turned and said she's so sorry but the baby has no heart beat I was hysterical couldn't believe it had happened to me again.. How I was so happy and then it seemed as if my heart had been torn apart. I have had no blood no pains, and I had the option of waiting till I had a miscarriage naturally or go into theatre so i'm booked for friday morning. I just feel so down because the other day my baby was there on screen and now its dead inside of me. My boobs are still sore and I still need to urinate. It really doesn't feel real. I just thought I would have gone into have my scan and come out with another picture.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2005
Experienced User
Awww i'm so sorry hunnie...
|

replied July 20th, 2005
Experienced User
Hi
Wow.. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel.. I had a scare in the begining of my pregnancy..And that was enough for me.. I couldn't imagine it.. I ended up in the hospital because I started to bleed really bad..That was a real scare and I was terrified.. But in my case things turned out ok.. I'm sorry to hear about your lose.. And I send you my best wishes..
|

replied July 20th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey, thanks for the replys. I just want to cry all the time, just wish they had got it wrong and that everything was fine. Its just hard knowing that my baby is dead inside of me and all I can do is wait for it to be taken out of me. I know I had a miscarriage before but I was just hoping that this time it was all going to be fine.
|

replied July 20th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Im sorry about the miscarriage.. Time will help heal but for now u have a right to be hurt and upset. There are good miscarriage support sites out there and it helps a lot to hear other womens stories, and u know there are people here to support u thru this.
|

replied July 20th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Im so sorry for ur losses! :(
|

replied July 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Ok thanks, I know people on here have been really nice and I appreciate it. Now i've had 2 miscarriages I just keep thinking that maybe I can't have kids, even tho thats the thing I want more than anything to have a baby. I still haven't had any bleeding got to go into hospital tomorrow at 7:30 now because they didn't have a bed for me im in a different unit. Its weird coz I still feel pregnant but it could be because I still want to be.
|

replied July 21st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Im so sorry :(
i cant even imagine
just lemme know if u ever need to talk sweetie
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2005
Supporter
Me Too
I feel your pain. That just happened to me last month. I went into the ultrasound thinking everything would be ok, but I could see in the technicians eyes something was wrong. I continuously asked about the heartbeat but all she would say was "i can't tell you anything". So the next day my obgyn called me in... You know it's bad when they call you in... And told us what I already felt, the baby didn't have a heartbeat. I was 13 weeks and 3 days but the baby measured 8 weeks and 6 days. That means I had fetal demise 5 weeks prior. It was the hardest thing to deal with.
Keep your head up girl, things will get better.
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey ya thanks michelle, i'm sorry for you too. I went in friday had to be there at 7:30 in the morning, but I didn't get taken down till 12! It was bad waiting so long made me feel worse! The woman that was doing the d&c said she was in the same position as me 2 weeks ago. I had a bit of blood its stopped now and haven't had no pains. Me and leon are gonna wait a bit now.. Think we've been through enough for this year! X
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...