When you get chest pain caused by anxiety,
is it normally sharp and stabbing or like a feeling of heaviness\pressure?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 16th, 2005
Experienced User
I get sharp pains. And then sometimes a dull pain in my chest. Docter says both is from stress.
|

replied July 17th, 2005
Experienced User
Ya I get the heaviness alot
|

replied July 19th, 2005
Chest Pain
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic disorders for a while and its recentley got worse, i'm expierencing a sensation like my heart is got tighter or like a dull ache feeling, its really winding me up, anybody know if this is a common thing? Help!!
|

replied July 19th, 2005
Experienced User
Re:
My friend had a daughter, she died from a rare heart disease at age 16. She had no symptoms at all, but she had anxiety, it turned out it wasnt anxiety, her heart aged real fast, at age 16 it was like a 100 year old persons heart.
|

replied July 19th, 2005
Well cheers for that, thats made me feel a hell of a lot better
|

replied July 19th, 2005
Experienced User
:(
|

replied July 19th, 2005
Experienced User
Re
Uncommon and rare heart problems usually get misdiagnosed and passed off as anxiety alot actually
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Thaks anxiety. Something else to worry about. But you know I was watching docor g. And there was this guy who was really young. He was riding his bike and had a heart attack. When they did his autopsy his heart was twice as big as should be. They said it was probley something from birth and he never knew it.
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Man anxiety, you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen.
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
I had a chest xray 2 days ago and my hearts fine and not enlarged, I was worried about that
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....