Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Possible Auxiliary Testicle?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I have found a rather disturbing growth developing at the bottom of my scrotum, encroaching on the area I have heard referred to as the "gooch".
The growth has a diameter of around 2cm (just under 1 inch) and feels fairly firm to touch, although I suspect it may contain some kind of viscous fluid at a relatively high pressure.
Sure its nothing to worry about, hope some one can help me with my enquiry.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 24th, 2005
Experienced User
It could be any number of things, but any growths such as that should immediately be reported to your doctor. Even if it is something serious (which isn't to say that it is), it should be fairly easy to treat if you go now. Don't delay, chop chop!
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: touch
Quick Reply