Hello,

i had a partial hysterectomy in 1998 and now have been contemplating the possibility of becoming pregnant...

Is anyone aware of any new developments in medical research that could make this dream a reality?

From what I understand, it is possible but highly unlikely to become pregnant therefore, if this were to occur, the baby would have no suitable placenta to implant and nothing to form a protective sac making the pregnancy life threatening.

I was just hoping that there is a new development somewhere out there which could make this possible...Has anyone heard any hopeful news?????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 18th, 2005
Am I Pregnant. Plz Help
Hi I need you help, I have recently had sex with my boyfriend, I had just come off my period and thought it was safe to experience in sexual intercources without protection and not get pregnant so I did this. It was later in the month and I found out that my boyfriend didnt like to wear condoms so I agreed to go through wit this and take the emergency contraceptive. I did this a number of times but he was sure I couldnt get pregnant as I came near the end of my pderiod free 3 weeks so we had sex again this time with out anything. I didnt experience any morning sickness or feel light headed. I am not 6 days late, and I am worried I am pregnant. I dont know if this is the effect of the two morning after pills I have taken though, like I said before I am not feeling ill, or having any stomach pains or headaches. I am now ggetting worried though and am not sure what is goin on, it has all happend so fast, can u help me? Xxx
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...