Medical Questions > Cancer > Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Forum

History of Complex Ovarian Cysts But Now New Weird Symptom??

Hi there I am 28 years old and have had two confirmed relatively small complex cysts. One was 3 cm and the other 5 cm. Both eventually responded to bc. I went off the pill two months ago in order to get ready to try for a second child. I have since been having pain during intercourse but had an out of ordinary symptom that I noticed today. I discovered a red patch of skin (about the size of a quarter) at the top of my pubic region which I believe is directly over my right ovary. When I lightly touch it it sends a deep sharp pain and feels like the ovary pain I have known.

Does anybody know what this could be? Related or not related to the ovarian cyst. I have been only with my husband the last 8 years of my life and there is no knowledge of stds.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....