Hey u guys yah it has been a while for me...But I havent been doing so good...I know I have said and said I was going to stop but I just cant!! And my body is being beat up by me throwing up.....My stomach hurts soo bad after I throw up now..I have awfull pains in my chest when throwing up..And exercing??? I no I should get help but I cant b.C my mother and I cant do that right now?? I dontno what to do????? Im just so depressed??? And I want help but it is just to hard to get..My mom has soo many problems w. My brother ans 2 other sisters that I cant ask for help right now I just cant do that to her.....So I guess I would rather die!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Its hard, but I guess I can tell you this: if your worried about upsetting your mum and family by asking for help then imagine how much pain they're gonna be in if you die. Its hard to see the bigger picture, I get that, but no matter how much time your mum spend on your siblings she loves you, and you love her. The world would be a darker place without you in it, people die needlessly everyday and if we could just keep another beautiful soul alive, the world would be better off. I know I dont know you and I dont know exactly how your feeling, i'm not sure anybody ever will, but please talk to your mum if thats what you need to do. I'm thinking of you, ok? Love to you! :) xoxo
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....