Sometimes when i'm laying down or even sitting or when I wake up from sleeping I stand up and it looks like there is white sparkly things in my eyes and sometimes my head feels hot, and I can barely see anything because of the white sparkly stuff.......Does anyone know why?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 11th, 2005
Sparky? Do you see a flash of light which no one else sees? I'm not sure about the rest, but the flashes you could be seeing are probably linked with a low sugar level...Which again could be linked with your loss of appetite. Get a blood test and explain to the doctor, and say you're "afraid" - that usually gets their attention.
|

replied February 27th, 2009
OMG
ive been trying to find the cure for this
This has been happening to me for well over 3 months
i have no idea whats causing this Sad
|

replied April 20th, 2009
I know what this is, I used to get it all the time, particularly on warm days and nights. It's high blood pressure, you should go see your doctor about it because it can cause brain trauma.
|

replied May 11th, 2010
Hypoglycemia (a fancy word for low blood sugar) runs in our family and several of us have ''gray outs'' when we stand up too suddenly. The cure is easy - eat protein throughout the day and avoid non-complex sugars (like you find in candy and pop). If we start the day with eggs, we seem to have a better day. Cheese and nuts are good snacks to keep on hand.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....