Hello, I had a tkr 8 weeks ago and I keep getting told i'm "marvellous"!!! Truth is I am having more pain now than I did before ...And.....I think the pain is more acute. I thought i'd be much more comfortable by now. Am I being unrealistic? I'm due to have the other knee done in the new year, but, I won't be going down this road again for awhile unless things turn around significantly or I have a hefty dose of amnesia. Any comments would be very welcome.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2004
Knee Replacement
Did you have your second one done yet

please respond
|

replied November 11th, 2004
Knee Replacement
I'm 42 yrs old and had tka on sept 29,03 and I have pain still, your pain can be due to bursitis, because they told me I have it. I also found out I have defective knee.Do you know the manufactor of your knee. You should have been pain free after 6 months.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....