Do some of you fill better some days then a couple of days later you fill bad again??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes!, like today im feelin good. And the last 2 days I was freakin out because I thought I was gonna have a stroke
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
What do you fill like on a bad day??? When you say your having a good day do you fill completely better?? What medication do you take?
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
On a bad day I feel paranoid, out of it, scared to death im gonna die from a health problem,panic attacks. The worst part of my whole anxiety is the constant fear that im gonna die any second. On a good day ill hang out with my friends drive around, not worry, ill still feel out of it but not as bad
im on strattera ever since iove been on that I havnt had any panic attacks and very low anxiety. Anyways if this effect stays like this as long as im on it, ive pretty much found a cure for my anxiety
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...