I fell of the back of my moms car while in motion. I did not go to the doctor tho. It has been bout three months and i've had a constant headace it will get mild at times tho. I've also got sick and dizzy a lot I told a doctor about two weeks ago and he said it's hormons from being 14. My friends and family have told me I need an mri done but my doctor when I saw him said no need to. I don't know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 7th, 2005
Experienced User
That doesn't make sense..."you feel that back of you moms car while in motion?"

what the hell does that mean dude??
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
I think he means he fell off the back of his mom's car while in motion.
What were you doing to cause that?!
Either way.. Can you see if your family can take you to a different doctor or maybe go see a neurologist? I find it odd that he doesn't at least want to do a cat scan.
|

replied July 11th, 2005
I agree with wakkochic.
|

replied July 13th, 2005
I know and you where right I meant "fell" and im a girl...
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....