Okay i've been having alot of problems doing push-ups. I can do a max of 3 without going to girly push ups. I was wondering what I should do in order to make them simpler, if anything at all? I also have this funny feeling in my leg. I dont know really how to describe it, but when I run on the tredmill and then slow down to a fast walk. This is the only time when this feeling in my leg hurts. Other wise its just an annoying feeling like theres something loose in my leg. I just want to know if this feeling could be something serious.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2005
I don't know about your leg, but I do have a suggestion about the push ups.

Go all the way down to the ground and when you come up, don't pop yourself up, go up slowly. Do about five pushups and then stop until you feel like you did before the pushups. Then do five more. Continue this until you get to about twenty-five pushups in all. Do twenty-five the first week, then raise it up to about thirty and so on and so forth until you reach a number you feel happy with. Soon you will feel you don't have to go all the way down, and you will be able to increase the number of pushups per section. Also, lifting five-ten pound weights for about ten minutes twice a day, may help you get better at your pushups.

Hope this helped,
~tay~
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2005
Experienced User
Watch wwe!!! Randy orton, kurt angle, hbk... The hole 9 yards all that will give you motivation to do more lol enjoy my friend. And no need to thank me.
|

replied August 2nd, 2009
hello i love doing pushups and situps
|

replied August 2nd, 2009
hello i love doing pushups and situps
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....