Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Ortho Evra Scares (Page 1)

I have been on ortho evra for about 8months now. Well I forgot to make my appoinment to go get my patches re-filled and finally I did after I was already a couples weeks off of it. Well I got my patches and I am now waiting to get my period so I can continueing using them but I am now two days late on my period. Is this normal??? Someone please help. I am so scard. :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 11th, 2005
Experienced User
If you had unprotected sex while off the patch then there could be a chance of getting pregnant. I would take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor before going on the patch again to make sure you aren't pregnant.
|

replied July 20th, 2005
Becareful that patch was known to have killed some women in ct thats what was on the news last night. I am off of that birth control. I have been on like all most all of them execpt for the ring, where they insert a ring inside of you.
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Pcforme
Well maybe I was a little busy to be making an appointment. I work 75 hours a week. You squeeze sometime in there smarty.......
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Good One.
pcforme wrote:
go !**@! yourself !**@!. Keep it in the forums child or I will tear you a new one !**@!;

whoooo
see how mature this little girl is. And she thinks she knows how old I am and all about me!!
A [tramp]...And you really know me dont you?? I dont think so..........
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Really Mature
Pcforme......I think you need to grow up. You dont know anything about that girl. She could be older than you and you would have no idea. Grow up hunny. Maybe you are younger than you are trying to act.
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Scary
You need to ignore me, but don't try to tell me how to post !**@!.[/quote]

you are a very weird person with a bad temper. You need to calm down.
How do you know that she would be a [tramp]????
Just because she had sex? How do you know its not with just one person and she made a mistake??? You dont so shut your mouth.
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Grow Up Pcforme
She could be 18?? Thats still a teen and an adult........
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Pcforme
Tell me how you know this???
Come on....I want to know............
Tell me exactly to every detail that you know this?
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Re: Grow Up Pcforme
And still a slut.[/quote]

?????? What the h#ll is wrong with this girl???
|

replied July 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Pcforme

you are just a really rude and sad very saaaddd person.

Sorry for you

you need jesus
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
pcforme wrote:
scard wrote:
what the h#ll is wrong with this girl?

next time you decide to start harrassing people via pm when they have never spoken to your !**@! arse before, you will remember this.

wow for one you know alot about me...And two you never stop with the sh*t do you???
Three...You really scare me......Just kidding...
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
pcforme wrote:
jacer wrote:
she could be 18?? Thats still a teen and an adult........

and still a slut.

oh yeah...And you still never told me how you know I am a slut...I am still waiting for that answer.....Because you know me right??
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Pcforme Knows Everything Watch Out!!!
And you know everyone so well that you can tell them they are sluts right??
Maybe your the slut and it just makes you feel better about yourself to call people what really you might be?! Hmm...
And boy you are funny...Let me tell you I bet people are laughing when you are making jokes about jesus.....
Oh yeah.........Tell me how you know me so much...How many times do I have to ask you.....If you know me so well let me know how...Cuz I would like to know......
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
pcforme wrote:
fatfamily02 wrote:
you need jesus

lmao!!!! That is rich. I need jesus b/c you and your slut friends here are having sex outside of marriage?!?! Lol

and you know everyone is a slut...?? How again?? Because I think I missed that one.............
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Re: Pcforme Knows Everything Watch Out!!!
scard wrote:
and you know everyone so well that you can tell them they are sluts right??
Maybe your the slut and it just makes you feel better about yourself to call people what really you might be?! Hmm...

And boy you are funny...Let me tell you I bet people are laughing when you are making jokes about jesus.....

Oh yeah.........Tell me how you know me so much...How many times do I have to ask you.....If you know me so well let me know how...Cuz I would like to know......

did ya get that one yet?? Hmmm!?!?!?!
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Uh Huh
Okay so you know I am a slut and you know I have std's ....Hmm are you my gyno or something??? Man you must be for knowing all that stuff...Holy crap...Your smart!! Wish I was smart and know everything about someone like you do!!!! And never even meeting them...Geesh...
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Re: ..........................
pcforme wrote:
scard wrote:
how again?

responsible women don't sleep around with guys that give them std's.

oh....So now you know my boyfriend too!!! Holy cow!! You are very smart!!!! Do you know everyone?? You must....
|

replied August 4th, 2005
Re: ..........................
pcforme wrote:
scard wrote:
oh....So now you know my boyfriend too!!! Holy cow!! You are very smart!!!! Do you know everyone?? You must....

i know enough about what you post to know you and your bf are on and off and on and off... And that while you are off, he is getting his needs filled elsewhere... Why else the std scare? Don't post stuff you don't want others to know and then deny it.

could you please tell me how you know this?? Because none of your business but me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and a half and never once broke up....So.....Dont know what your talking about...But dont be saying sh*t you dont know sh*t about.....
See you think you know everything...What gave you that idea that we are on and off and on and off?? What exactly gave you that idea......
|

replied August 4th, 2005
Idiot!!!!
What std scare!?!?!?!?!
What are you talking about!?!?!?!
You dont even know what your talking about.....
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...