Hey everyone. I've been reading some of the other posts relating to my issue, but just wanted to get some more specific answers. About a week and a half ago I had sex with this girl. The first condom broke so I put on another one. We proceeded after I put the second one on and just before I came, she pulled away (good timing). After she pulled away I looked down and realized the second condom broke as well. I ended up cumming on her leg because she pull just as I reached climax. Now I didn't cum inside of her, but i'm wondering if the condom caught the precum before it broke. If it didn't, what are the chances of her being pregnant? We went to the local health cunter the next day got her some "emergency birth control" pills (that's what they called them). We got them late afternoon and she was instructed to take 4 asap and 4 12 hours later. She took the first 4 that night and the other the next morning. Any insight??? (sorry this is long)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2005
Community Volunteer
You guys should not have any probs as she took the morning after pill.
|

replied July 4th, 2005
*edit----cunter = center*.....Whoops!

Anyway, i'm worried because she took the pills nearly 20 hours after we had sex. That, and she hadn't had her last period for about a month. She told me that since she's an athlete she doesn't get her period every month. I found this odd, but she said she usually skips a period every now and again as long as she's active (athletically wise). I'm really scared but am not sure what else to do. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate the replies.
|

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2005
Community Volunteer
The morning after pill is usually good for 72 hours after so if that is what she took you guys should be fine. As for her being very athletic and not getting her period monthly, that is true.
|

replied July 4th, 2005
I think the health center said that the pills weren't exactly the morning after pills, but a different kind of birth control pills (but maybe I misunderstood). But they did say that they were best effective if taken within 72 hours. Secondly, i'm a pessimist which is making me drive myself crazy over all this. I'm wondering that what if she was supposed to have her period soon but the sperm got to an egg before the pills were taken. She also told me that she felt as if she was going to have her period soon, but after we had sex she told me she didn't feel that way anymore (yikes!). But I was thinking maybe she doesn't feel that way anymore due to the pills. I'm thinking of getting her a hpt and see what those results are.
|

replied July 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Those pills are supposed to kill a fertilized egg. Sooo even if she was pregnant she won't be anymore. They are early abortion pills.
|

replied July 5th, 2005
Oh ok, that's very interesting. I don't remember them describing the pills that way. I'll try to call them today and ask them specifically, and maybe also get the name of the pills she took. If I am able to get more info from them, i'll transfer it all to you guys and see what you all think. I saw what they looked like and they were in a normal package with the 4 different colored pills. I believe she said she has continued to take one on a daily basis to finish the package. Anyway, i'll let you know asap. Again, thank you to everyone!
|

replied July 6th, 2005
I know, and I fully plan on holding off on sex for a while. This has been a real eye-opener for me, and made me realize a lot.
|

replied July 7th, 2005
Hey everyone. I found out the name of the pills she took. They are called "lo ovral". I've been doing some research on it online, but if you all have any other thoughts or info, please let me know. Thanks!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...