Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Will I Ever Get Over Him?

Hi ya, well umm here's da thing when I was 13 I got in wid the wrong crowd n was forced to go out wid guys I didnt fanct n do stuff wid em! Then 1 of my x friends set me up wid this guy becuase I was going through sum stuff n she thourght it wud help! I fell 4 him badly and he helpd me alot wid my self confidence n we did alot of stuff but then when I thourght I cud trust him I told him what I was goin through n my promblems at the time n I gess he cudnt handle it coz he dumpd me n said hes sorry but he cudnt deel wid it!
I havnt been able to get over him and that was a year and half ago I have a cupple of guys tellin me how much they like me but until I get over my x I cant fancy any 1 how can I get over him plz help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Only with time...The rest is down to you
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Experienced User
First, never do anything you don't want to do; always stick up for yourself and keep your self-confidence. Anyway, enough about the lecture. Yes, you will get over him, but you have to want to get over him, and you have to help yourself. Actively look for another guy! Not just any old guy, because that might make you end up where you were before. But look for that special someone. At 13/14 you really don't know what love is (believe me, I thought I did back then and I didn't), so you will find someone better.
|
Tags: becuase
Quick Reply